- “Boom! The Sound of Eviction” Documentary Screening from 7/9 to 9/3
- Ecosocialist Book Club “As Long As Grass Grows” August 2, 16, 30 from 6-7:15pm
- Our Statement on Palestine
- We’d love to hear from you! As part of our chapter priorities, we passed a priorities resolution to draft two ballot measures in 2022. We’d love to hear your ideas to build a San Francisco for all, not the rich. https://dsasf.org/ballot-prop-survey
- Reinvest County Jail 4 savings into our community and get the sheriff out of clinics and hospitals!
- Demand California Public Utilities Commission hold PG&E accountable
National DSA Links:
- Join DSA!
- Join the PRO Act Campaign!
- DSA’s highest national priority is to pass the PRO Act (Protect the Right to Organize), which would strengthen unions, the power of the working class to organize on the job, and our collective capacity to win a just transition to a green economy for all
- Help us fight to replace our fractured and broken health system with a unified Medicare for All system